Top 10 Reasons I Make Top 10 Lists for Hubpages:
10) I have a short attention span. Lists have always been easier for me to write and to read.
9) I like reading other people’s top 10 lists but almost always have my own in mind.
8) I’m very opinionated and like to share my opinions on what I like and don’t like.
7) I’m very narcissistic and figured you’d want to know what I like and don’t like.
6) I have no life and needed to fill my time.
5) I was hoping to make enough from ad revenue to buy a cup of coffee in 2017.
4) I read a lot of articles on Hubpages and kept thinking, “Gee. I’d like to do that someday.” Now, I’m living the dream.
3) Ten is a nice, round, even number, don’t you think?
2) Countdowns are just so dramatic.
1) Why not?