Brainetics Review: Read Before Trying Out The Program
Brainetics Review: The Scoop on This Revolutionary Math and Memory System
Unless you're lucky enough to personally know a school teacher or education professional, finding a comprehensive Brainetics review online can be a daunting task.
It can be particularly difficult to evaluate the actual value of the program versus the cost. In this Brainetics review, you'll find the answers to questions such as:
- What is Brainetics?
- How does Brainetics work?
- Will Brainetics work for your kids?
- How much does Brainetics cost?
- Is it worth it?
By the end of this review, you will know if the program is right for your child and whether its benefits justify the costs.
What Is Brainetics Anyway?
Brainetics was designed as the ultimate math program for people aged 9 to 90 (yes, it's for all ages, but was specifically designed for children). Its creator, Mike Byster, has an uncanny ability to not only memorize numbers and formulas but also to calculate complex math problems in his head.
Even more impressive than the accuracy of his mental calculator is his ability to develop a program that can help others gain the same expertise. While being good at something can often make it harder to teach that subject, Byster firmly grasps the importance of critical thinking, which he combines with memorization techniques in order to teach his pupils how to become masters of math.
The Brainetics program comes with customized workbooks, DVDs, and flash cards that, when used in tandem, teach your children math in a completely different manner than the traditional "boring" method taught for years in public schools. Of course, Brainetics is no substitute for school, but is a supplemental program that allows your children to get a head start on lessons and a leg up on the competition.
Children who use Brainetics begin to see mathematics as fun, which makesthem less anxious and stressed about it. This can translate directly into better grades. Plus, Brainetics works so well at improving memory, your child will likely see improvement in other subjects as well.
How Does Brainetics Work?
First, to benefit from Brainetics, your child must already have a basic understanding of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It's OK if your child hasn't totally mastered division or multiplication, so long as they grasp the fundamental of these four operations. Brainetics will build on these skills by:
- Instilling confidence. The specific techniques that Brainetics uses are less important than the fact that it can build your child's confidence in his or her abilities to perform complicated mathematical equations. By improving your child's attitude towards math, Brainetics helps him or her become more confident in the classroom and to pick up more of the material.
- Working both right and left brain. Other, inferior programs only work the left-side of the brain, which is the side traditionally associated with logic and problem solving. By engaging both hemispheres, Brainetics teaches the student to use the right brain (in charge of creativity) in tandem with the left brain, in order to better think about, analyze, and solve problems. As a result, they learn more than other students and retain what they learn longer.
- Developing a solid foundation. Brainetics helps your child learn the basic skills that every student needs to excel in school, not only in math. These skills include thinking outside the box, creative thinking, organizational skills, problem solving, building memory, and sharpening focus. While some of these skills are taught in public school settings, not nearly enough time is spent on developing them
- Making math fun. Unlike other educational programs,n which can feel like a chore, the Brainetics system provides fun games and neat tricks that will naturally engage your child. Or, on the other hand, you can make it into a fun family night and get everyone involved in learning.
Since Brainetics is geared towards the young, plastic mind, the room for improvement is even greater. The sooner you start your child on the program, the better.
Do Your Kids Love Maths?
What Does Brainetics Come With?
The Brainetics system comes with five DVDs, a playbook, flash cards, playing cards and a parent's guide. Using each of these components is essential to the child's learning process.
- DVD No. 1: Focuses on following instructions, concentrating, and identifying number patterns.
- DVD No. 2: Helps students eliminate math-related stress through fun games and tricks.
- DVD No. 3: Illuminates math shortcuts that help kids solve complex math problems in their head.
- DVD No. 4: Teaches multitasking techniques for working math problems in your head.
- DVD No. 5: Synthesizes previous skills to develop brainpower, mental competency, and memory.
- The Playbook: Provides a comprehensive game plan and outline for the lessons while offering additional practice problems and comprehension help.
- The Flash Cards: Fully customized flash cards to improve the speed of your child's brain processing and to help them understand each exercise (52 cards).
- The Playing Cards: Helps build pattern awareness and concentration.
- The Parent's Guide: A manual that covers each section's goals and provides tips to help you get more involved with your child's learning process.
Benefits of Brainetics
Brainetics provides a number of other benefits in addition to improved memory, better problem solving, and sharper analytical skills. Some of these benefits include:
- Better time and money management,
- Greater consciousness of numbers and awareness of their value,
- The ability to memorize street numbers, addresses, telephone numbers, passwords, etc.,
- Better estimation skills (e.g. distance, weight, height, etc.),
- A sharper, clearer mind that can master all school subjects,
- Better discipline, and
- A greater desire to learn
Brainetics Review Bottom Line: Is It Worth the Cost?
So, now it's time to take a look at the cost and see if the product is worth the cost.
Most places you can find Brainetics for $72.95. Of course, this doesn't mean you can't Buy Brainetics for less, but if you can't, try to find deals on free shipping.
Because many families are on a budget, it's important to consider whether or not Brainetics is a good investment or not. Here's the opinion of this Brainetics review board:
It used to be that a high school diploma was enough to ensure success in the workforce. These days, not even a college degree can guarantee a comfortable future. The competitiveness of the job market has placed more and more emphasis on getting an early start on the fundamentals to give children a step-up on their peers. Only the smartest and brightest students will have an easy go of it once they graduate from universities.
As such, it can be hard to overestimate the importance of giving your child that extra competitive edge. Having a leg up from educational programs like Brainetics means that your child will get the best chance possible to succeed right from the get-go. With a better understanding of mathematics, your child will excel in their courses, allowing them to stay ahead of the curve. This not only frees up more time for extracurricular activities, but also for other subjects where your child might need support.
Brainetics can also pay for itself multiple times over by improving your child's chances at landing a scholarship and attending a top college. With the prices of tuitions constantly rising, a scholarship can help alleviate the financial burden of college.
So, is a one-time $72.95 investment in your child's future worth it? If you ask me, this kind of opportunity would be well worth it at ten times the cost. Our children are the future of this world and nothing is too good for them. The fact of the matter is that you just can't put a price on a good education. Giving your kid the power of putting their future in their own hands turns $72.95 into a mere pittance: a drop in the bucket.
Kids Share Why They Love Brainetics
These students share why they love BRAINETICS and how it helps to build their self-confidence and improve their school work.
See What Adults Have To Say About Brainetics
Watch Parents and Adults have to say about Brainetics
Sharing your own insights about Brainetics Review. Comments help adults, parents, teachers, educators, guardians, and grandparents decide whether how Brainetics can help their kids in school and life.