Ways to Thank Your Mom and Say "I Love You"
Feel like thanking your mother for everything she's done for you? Looking for ways to say I Love You to your mom? Do you want to pen a poem for your mother?
Be inspired with this collection of Thank You messages and write your own thank you note, poem, card, speech or even a letter to your mom. Shower her with love and care, just how she did when you were a child. Be the loving son or daughter that you really are!
1) I wear pants way below my waist. I blast my music past midnight. I do many other things that you never imagined your child doing. But I still appreciate how loving a mother you are. Thanks for everything mom.
2) The top women's magazines of the world should come to you and ask you for tips on how to be a good mother. Thanks for being the best mommy in the whole world!
3) No matter I old I become, I will never shy away from saying I Love You mom!
4) Forget Superman, Batman, Spiderman and all the other comic book heroes. They should make a movie about you – Supermom. Thanks ma, for being the hero in my life.
5) I don't need motivational quotes or inspirational messages to give myself a kick start. After all, I have you to look up to! You are my true inspiration. Thanks mom.
6) It would be cliché to say I don't know what I'd have done without you. But I truly believe that I would have been a nobody if it wasn't for the TLC you have showered upon me all my life. Thanks!
7) I am not the one to brag, but I can't help boasting off that I have the best mother in the whole world.
8) Sometimes I find it hard to believe I tell you so many things about my life. I am so lucky to have a supportive mother like you who listens to me and to whom I can open up my world to. Thanks mom!
9) I never appreciated the things you did for me all these years. But now that I am a parent, I am in awe of the sacrifices you've made to bring me up. Better late than never, thanks mom!
10) Sometimes I feel that you have Red Bull running through your veins. Where do you get all the energy from? If I can be half as active as you are, I'm sure I'll become a millionaire. Here's hoping for it! Jokes aside, I just want to say thank you to a mother who is always there when you need her.
11) Hello superstar! You are a mother like no other. Thanks mom, I love you.
12) Talking to you feels therapeutic. Thanks for listening to all my teenage troubles, mom.
13) Don't blame me for being naughty. I got it from you! You should get an award for tolerating me all my life. Thanks ma.
14) I'd rather live poor and have a mother like you, than live a life of riches without one. I feel blessed every time I think of you. Thanks mom!
15) I don't need a mother's day to tell you how grateful I am to have a momma like you. I love you, I love you and I love you more. Thanks ma.
16) Dear mom, I just want to say thank you to a mother as sweet, loving, caring, gentle and understanding as you. I love you!
17) I have pictures of celebrities all over the walls of my room. But I have a picture of you on my desk because you are the most inspirational celebrity of my life. Thanks, my dear mother.
18) Every time my partner asks me the secret behind my loving personality, I say it's because of my mother who is and always will be the most loving and caring person I've ever known. Thanks mum.
19) You are a mother, a teacher and a best friend. I can never thank you enough for the support you've given me all my life. Thanks mom.
20) As I write a message to say thank you, I can't stop crying because I have realized how much you have given up in your life to make me smile and give me everything I needed. Thanks mom, you are the best!
21) Viral videos, internet meme's and fashion trends will come and go. But one thing that will never go out of vogue is the love of a mother. I'm lucky to have experienced it in its purest form. Thanks ma.
22) You are the reason for all the happy and timeless memories that I have of my childhood. I hope I can give you all the happy moments of life that you deserve.
23) I love you mom, and I just want to say thank you for putting up with my naughty antics. Although in my defense, I got my naughty genes from you!
24) Do you know a superhero who's a woman? I do! It's you mum. You're the best. Thanks for being there for me all the time.
25) It takes guts to support someone when they're wrong. And you have done that to me all my life. I can't thank you enough for giving me so much strength. Love you momma.
26) As kids we may have told you that we love it when you're away from home even for a day. But the truth is that we miss you like crazy and we can't do without you even for a short time. We love you mum.
27) Until I realized what a pool of love and a pillar of strength you are, I though pariah's and angels existed only in fairly tale books. I love you, dear mother.
28) Time and again you've shown me that you're both – my mum and my dad. You've never let me feel the absence of a father in my whole life. Cheers to the best mother in the world.
29) Just like we realize the importance of things when we lose them, I realized how much I love you after I moved out. I just want to say I love you and I miss you a lot mom.
30) They say that you can choose friends but not family. I'm glad that's true because I have the best family ever, and you are the reason for it. Thanks mum.
31) Saying thank you to you is like saying that the Alps are beautiful. Saying I love you to you is like saying that a Napa Valley wine is flavorful. Is there any comparison I can make to tell you how much you mean to me? I think not! Yet, I love you and I'm thankful to have you in my life.
32) I always thought you were my enemy when I was young, only to realize with passing time that you have actually been my best friend. Thanks ma.
33) I don't care if anyone had realized this or not but motherhood is a 24 hour job without any holidays or sick leaves. And momsy, you've been the best employee ever! I love you so much.
34) Did you know that all my friends are jealous of me? They all think that I have the coolest mom in the whole world. I think so too! Thanks heaps, ma.
35) If angels had to take a human form I bet they'd be personified as you. Thanks for being my guardian angel ma.
36) You're my sun kissed morning, my starry night, my blissful afternoon siesta and my crackling dawn. You're the light of my life without which I cannot exist. I love you mom.
37) You've stood up for me whenever it counted the most. You cried for me whenever I could cry no more. Thanks for being there for me mum.
38) Your radiance shines more than the glitter of any other gem in the world. You have the most beautiful soul, dear mother.
39) Watching you go through your trials and tribulations with grace and dignity has taught me a lesson for life. Every day, every second of my life, I strive to be a strong person, just like you. Thanks for showing me the way, mom.
40) I hope that I've inherited all your qualities and not just your wardrobe mom. I love you!
41) Let me confess to you today that I've always hated sharing you with my siblings. If there's one thing that I always wanted is to have you only for myself. I love you that much ma.
42) I'm the luckiest person in the world not just to have you as my mother but also because you've actually bestowed me with all your values, qualities and life skills. Could I ever ask for more?
43) If I put myself in your shoes I can vouch that I'd have been a terrible mother with a kid like me. Kudos to you for bringing me up and remaining sane! Haha, thanks ma.
44) Like the Star of David you've been the guiding light of my life, secretly following me wherever I go and pulling me out of troubles without even letting me know. You're my super mom.
45) You mean much more to me that just a flimsy card on Mother's Day. For me every day is Mother's Day and every moment spent with you is precious. I love you mom.
46) I think that God knows I'm a truly special child otherwise I wouldn't have been blessed with an amazing mother like you.
47) You may be my mother but you have the heart of a teenager. Thanks for being my bff!
48) You have a job, you look after a family, you meet your friends, you cook delicious food, you entertain our relatives and you love us like there's no tomorrow. Is there anything you can't do? We love you mom.
49) Your touch is healing, your voice is melodious and the motherly love that you shower on me is just heavenly. Thanks mom.
50) I truly hope that I can be a parent to my child, just like how you have been to me. I love you mum.