If you don't want to become a parent you have two options: First, you can consider an abortion and second you can consider adoption and which one to choose will really depend on your individual circumstances.
Here's what to do if you want to have an abortion:
1. Talk to your doctor right away so you can get the process going. Generally speaking, the earlier you are in the pregnancy, the easier it is to have an abortion.
2. Think about if you will need to take any time off from work or school to have the abortion and who will be there to support you.
3. Find out how much it will cost you and look into affordable options through Planned Parenthood. To find one near you just go to plannedparenthood.org for locations.
Here's what to do if you want to pursue adoption:
1. Find an adoption agency near you. To do this, just Google "adoption agencies near me" and Google will help you curate a list of local agencies.
2. Consider how pregnancy will affect you and what changes you might need to temporarily make to accommodate it.
3. Find a friend or two who will support you through your pregnancy and the post-partum period.
Becoming a parent or having another baby when you already have children to take care of isn't for everyone. Don't let outside pressures determine what choice to make. Take some time to yourself to consider all of your options and what they'll mean to you before making your final decision. And remember, the internet is full of people who have been through similar things and their wisdom and experiences can help you figure out what's best for you too.